Monday, December 14, 2009

School...

... is kicking my arse! I guess I thought an online class wasn't going to be so much work but I was wrong. I forgot to take into account that the classes are only 6 weeks long. It took my dad giving me a mental shove to get myself together. He said "What did you think? It was going to be a cakewalk?". I was like "Yea I guess because it's online I didn't think it would be so intense". Well I think I have my act together now. I had a paper due today. We don't have tests in this class. Just a BUNCH of papers. We have team projects as well. I don't really like that aspect because it's hard enough to get a group together in traditional school without each member being in a different time zone! It's going to be annoying. I can see it already. We have alot of reading to do but oddly enough it is very interesting. The chapters are long but very informative and ooze relevant information. I usually print out my chapters at the library here on base because they don't charge us to print. It's supposed to be limited to 15 pages per day per person so I get my husband to come with me so he can print out the extra 15 pages for me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment